CHAKRAPANI AYURVEDA CLINIC & RESEARCH CENTER
help in infertility
For help in infertility
It is useful in all feminine problems including infertility, vaginal pain, dryness in vagina
Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula) Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia bellirica)
Amalaki fruit (Emblica officinalis) Anantmool root (Hemidesmus indicus)
Yasthimadhu root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera)
Guduchi stem (Tinospora cordifolia) Punarnava whole plant (Boerhaavia diffusa)
Haridra rhizome (Curcuma longa) Daruhaldi bark (Berberis aristata)
Shatavari root (Asparagus racemosus) Cow's Ghee (clarified butter oil) as base
· Triphala (combination of three fruits): It is an anti oxidant and it helps in detoxifying the body , clean the colon, it also in the purification of the blood and elimination of the toxins from the liver
· Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) : It is useful for infertility, sexual debility , decreased libido, threatened miscarriage, menopause, leucorrhea and has the ability to balance pH in the cervical area
· Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) - an immunity enhancing, anti oxidant and stress alleviator herb . It helps in fatigue, impotency and waning memory.
· Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia ) It is an immunomodulatory herb that is useful in treating liver and skin disorders besides gastric ulcers and urinary diseases.
· Punarnava(Boerhavia diffusa ) It is an anti inflammatory herb that helps in treating oedema and UTI.
Dose: 1 teaspoon. twice a day with warm milk.
For bulk orders, please contact Manish at email@example.com
Copyright © Chakrapani Ayurveda, India. All Rights Reserved.