In-house Training is a more effective and at times cost beneficial alternative to other off-site. Training Consultants will thoroughly discuss your topics, its vision and mission, references and will work with you, concentrating on the objectives specific to your organisation. The size and scope of the training can be customized to suit your needs.
Chakrapani Ayurveda (listed in Lonely Planet) prides itself on administrating professionally managed Ayurveda treatments, training and research, by our highly qualified team of doctors and therapists.Training is given in small groups or on a one to one basis (if preferred) in order to facilitate personalized training needs
Our training sessions include the following learning strategies:
• Expert lecture
• Practical training
• Live demonstration
• Individual activities
Who conducts the training?
Training will be conducted by the well qualified Ayurveda doctors from different part of well-known Ayurveda institutes of India.
Faculty are well-skilled from top Ayurveda colleges and are very fluent in English.
• The above courses include practical training, expert lectures, individual demonstration on different procedures of Panchakarma therapy on trainee him/herself and training material.
• There will be a 90 minutes theory class and 150 minutes of practical from Monday to Friday.
• There will be regular assignments to evaluate your performance. One can register for multiple courses at the same time.
• We shall provide you with a certificate upon completion of the program – on condition of attendance and completion of the course. We confirm that after your training you will be able to practice as an Ayurveda therapist in order to help yourself and others.
The above mentioned training programs are just a small combination offered by us. We can make specific changes as desired by our trainees. He / She can choose subjects of his/her interest from the following list of courses also. We can arrange customized training program on subjects of personal.
Popular Training Courses:
1) Ayurveda Therapist Training program (Four – Eight week)
2) Ayurveda Massage Techniques with Marma therapy (One – Two week)
3) Ayurveda & Panchakarma therapy (Two – Four week)
4) Ayurveda & Beauty care (One – Two week)
5) Ayurveda Cooking & preparations of herbal medicines and oils (One – Two week)
6) Identification and uses of common herbs and spices (One – Two week)
7) Ayurveda ways of life-style management (One week)
Write our expert Ayurveda professionals at firstname.lastname@example.org to help you decide the most right combination for you.
Reasonable Fee Structure:
• Our training curriculum includes: Practical training; Lectures by our highly qualified staff; Personalized demonstration of different Ayurveda therapies / techniques on trainee him / herself
• 15% discount on Ayurveda detoxification and rejuvenation treatments at our centre during training days.
• There are no hidden charges for oils or herbs used during the practical training
• No extra fees for course material
• A supportive & friendly staff/team, facilitating a good work environment
• Assistance in arranging accommodation and diet (with prior notice) in nearby good hotels as per your budget
• We offer certification of completion for our courses to trainees.
• Moreover, our training programs come with an assurance of full professional satisfaction. Please take a look at the testimonials received from past students who attended our training programs: http://chakrapaniayurveda.com/testimonials.html & http://LearnAyurveda.com/testimonials.html
*Our training fees depend upon the duration of the training program.
|1||1 week||US$ 373|
|2||2 weeks||US$ 637|
|3||3 weeks||US$ 900|
|4||4 weeks||US$ 1165|
|5||5 weeks||US$ 1407|
|6||6 weeks||US$ 1638|
|7||7 weeks||US$ 1880|
|8||8 weeks||US$ 2111|
|9||3 months||US$ 3074|
|10||6 months||US$ 5274|
|11||1 year||US$ 9234|
• If you are a group of 2 to 5 people we will offer you special discount.
• If you are a group of more than 5 people, there are special rates for you, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our centre is in Jaipur, Rajasthan, known for its heritage culture. Our city is a great tourist and shopper’s paradise in the pink city of India. It is very easy to arrive in Jaipur by air, train or road; we are just 275 Kilometers from Delhi (the capital of India).
• We are having two fully furnished flats.
• Accomodation can be arranged in any of our two flats Ashiyana and Rajaangan. Both are near to our clinic and we will be arranging complimentary pick up and drop.
• Ashiyana is fully furnished flat with AC accommodation,
• Rajaangan is more comfortable and luxurious accommodation with all the modern amenities.
• There is independent bathroom and shower in each room for both the accommodation
• We shall arrange vegetarian Ayurveda food for you for nominal costs.
• If you wish, we can also arrange pick up facility from local (Jaipur) airport as well as from Delhi International Airport. We would need your flight details to arrange a taxi for you.
How to register:
We arrange training program regularly at our centre. Since our training programs are customized so generally they are arranged at your convenient dates.
If you wish to have any specific changes in the training course we would be glad to make the changes to provide you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the subjects of your interests. We shall get back to you immediately with further details. Or Click here for online FREE REGISTRATION.
Direct feedback will be gathered from the trainees after the conclusion of the each course. The feedback will be taken seriously and will be analysed accordingly with the view to avail better services to the trainees.