- Garry & Sun – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products in USA
- Centre Ayurveda Aquitaine, France
- Online Ayurveda Training
- Enlighten group – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products is Curacao N.A.
- Kamala Centro De Ayurveda
- Bodhisattva Tea Spa Holistic and Ayurveda Day Spa/Wellness Center in Metairiet
- Organic Products
In today’s times people are getting more workaholic which involves a continuous and glued sitting position, more exposure to computers and lack of body movements, in such people the problems of the spine, muscles and skeletal tissues of neck and shoulder arise. Greeva Basti addresses these issues effectively.
The word Greeva refers to neck and Basti stands for retaining something inside mainly medicated oil. It is an Ayurvedic neck care and basically a hot oil therapy. Greeva Basti is bathing the neck region with medicated oil or freshly prepared herbal decoction. The procedure does oleation and sudation around the neck region simultaneously.
The person undergoing Greeva Basti is made to lie face down on the massage table. The dough is prepared out of black gram flour or whole wheat flour.It is then made into a small ring of four to five inches in diameter which is placed over the neck to cover all the vertebrae of the neck and 2-3 vertebrae of the thoracic region. After it is glued with some water to make it leak proof, lukewarm medicated oil or the decoction of herbs is slowly poured into it. When this cools down it is squeezed out and replaced with warmer one. At the end of the procedure the dough is removed; a gentle massage is given over the area. The person is made to take rest for a while.
Duration of treatment: 30 minutes
1) Relieves the burden of stress and congestion in nerves, bones and muscles of the neck and shoulders and thus relaxing and rejuvenating them
2) Improves flexibility and brings smooth movement.
3) Improves circulation around the neck and shoulder region.
4) Relieves pain and stiffness.
Cervical disc lesion
Tingling, numbness of hands
Chronic pain in neck region