- Garry & Sun – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products in USA
- Centre Ayurveda Aquitaine, France
- Online Ayurveda Training
- Enlighten group – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products is Curacao N.A.
- Kamala Centro De Ayurveda
- Ayurveda’s Transformative Therapies for Bio-Purification and Rejuvenation in Body,Mind and Spirit.
- Organic Products
Hands are one of the most expensive features gifted to a human being. Sometimes it also act as a healing tool through various actions performed by mankind. It is crucial to maintain the hygiene of our hands as many activities like eating etc are performed by our hands. Due to a stressful and workaholic life, we many a time neglect to take care of our hands and make it look the best. We often give or spare time for our face or for hair care, why should we then neglect our legs and hands?
The word manicure is derived from the Latin word ‘manus’ for hand and ‘cura’ for care.
Manicure is a herbal cosmetic treatment for hands and the fingernails. Treatment is done in order to increase the glow and texture to the hands and increase the smoothness & shine of the nails.
The steps include the cleaning process initially to remove the accumulations on the hand surface and the nail bed. Then the soaking process is done in medicated decoction which has an anti-microbial action. This also loosens and removes the dirt from the surface and the warmth increases the localized circulation. This is followed by the external oleation of the hand to combat dryness of the hands and the finger nails. Then scrubbing is done with the help of a herbal scrub. Due to this process the dry and dead skin is peeled out and gives a good glow to the hands. Reflexology massage is done on the hands using various shining creams. The wrapping and application of herbal paste is done to maintain the health and glow of the hands.
1) Improves texture of your hands and fingernails.
2) Prevents any wear and tear damages of your fingernails.
3) Increase the flexibility of your hand and keeps your hand smooth, soft and glowing.
Brittleness of fingernails.
Roughness of palm.