• Chewing a small piece of fresh ginger with table salt five or 10 minutes before meals is good to stimulate digestion.
• Take an equal amount of black pepper, dried mint leaves, ginger powder, coriander seeds, cumin (jeera) and asafoetida (hing). Grind them together to make fine powder. Take one teaspoonful of this powder twice a day after meals.
• Drinking buttermilk (lassi) after breakfast or lunch improves digestion. Adding roasted cumin seed powder and a little of salt into buttermilk enhances its effectiveness.
• Taking plain soda water gives immediate relief from symptoms of gas, distended abdomen and acidity.
• Mix equal parts of baking soda and water in a glass. Drink as soon as you feel indigestion coming.
• Half a glass of carrot juice mixed with equal quantity of water is useful in this disease.
• Mix a tablespoon of lemon juice in a cup of hot water and drink it before a meal to prevent acid indigestion.
• Drink one cup of ginger tea after meals to promote a good digestion.
• Take 1 tsp each of mint juice, lemon juice, and honey.
• Mix 2 pinches of rock salt and 1/2 tsp carom seeds (ajwain). Chew it and wash it down with water for upset stomach or indigestion.
We are offering Free Ayurveda Consultation please visit : http://chakrapaniayurveda.com/free-ayurveda-consultation/ for more details.
We are regularly helping patients of different pathologies and complicated diagnosis with Ayurveda detoxification therapies. Please visit : http://chakrapaniayurveda.com/ayurveda-panchakarma/ for more details.