Eye Problems : Today’s life style and work atmosphere along with the use of modern appliances and gadgets for work and entertainment, like televisions and computers, are taking a heavy toll on the general health and well being of eyes. People tend to forget that eyes too need exercise as well as rest for its proper functioning. Following are simple home remedies –
• For blepharitis and stye – Wet a clean cloth with warm water. Hold the cloth over your eyes for five minutes. Re-wet the cloth with warm water when it cools. Gently rub the washcloth over your eyelids to loosen any debris.
• For itching with inflammation – Dip cotton in rose water and place it on the closed eyes for 5 minutes. Repeat twice daily. Rosewater is one of the most effective home remedies for itchy eyes.
• For irritation and puffiness – Cucumber contains anti-irritation properties that help in reducing inflammation, puffiness, swelling and irritation happening in your eyes. Wash cucumber properly and then cut it into thin slices and then put them over your eyes. Repeat the process four to five times a day.
• For itchy eyes – Take fenugreek seeds and soak them in water for seven to eight hours and then make a smooth paste out of it. Now apply the paste over your eyes and leave it for twenty minutes. Finally wash the paste off from your eyes with cold water. Repeat it twice daily.
• For swollen eyes – Tea contains bioflavonoids that fight viral and bacterial infections and can help reduce inflammation. Use moist green tea bag as eye pad. Repeat several times a day. The tannic acid in the tea will soothe the itching.
• For fatigue eyes – Wash your eyes with plain water. This soothes them. It also cleanses the eyes and relieves congestion.
We are offering Free Ayurveda Consultation please visit : http://chakrapaniayurveda.com/free-ayurveda-consultation/ for more details.
We are regularly helping patients of different pathologies and complicated diagnosis with Ayurveda detoxification therapies. Please visit : http://chakrapaniayurveda.com/ayurveda-panchakarma/ for more details.