- Garry & Sun – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products in USA
- Centre Ayurveda Aquitaine, France
- Online Ayurveda Training
- Enlighten group – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products is Curacao N.A.
- Kamala Centro De Ayurveda
- Ayurveda’s Transformative Therapies for Bio-Purification and Rejuvenation in Body,Mind and Spirit.
- Organic Products
Janu basti is one of the upakarma (sub-type) of Panchakarma. The word janu refers to knees and Basti stands for container or retaining something inside mainly the medicated oil. This procedure is done in order to strengthen the knee architecture i.e muscles, joints and improvise the functions of knee joint thereby preventing it from further degenerative changes.
The patient is made to sit in a comfortable position with both legs extended. The mould is fixed on one or both knees made with the help of the kneaded black gram dough of suitable height. Medicated oil of suitable temperature is poured inside the prepared wall and retained for about 30-40minutes. The warmth of the oil is maintained throughout the procedure. At the end of the procedure the dough is removed, a gentle massage is given over the area. The person is made to take rest for a while.
1) Relief from knee pain.
2) Improvement in the movement of knee joints.
3) Reduction in the swelling.
4) Increased weight bearing capacity.
Sublaxation of knee joint