- Garry & Sun – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products in USA
- Centre Ayurveda Aquitaine, France
- Online Ayurveda Training
- Enlighten group – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products is Curacao N.A.
- Kamala Centro De Ayurveda
- Bodhisattva Tea Spa Holistic and Ayurveda Day Spa/Wellness Center in Metairiet
- Organic Products
Shastikshali pinda sweda/Kizhi/ Navarakizhi:
Inducing perspiration by using heated round packs or bolus of rice is referred as ‘Shashtikashali pinda sweda or kizhi, also popularly known as Navarakizhi. This is an easy and effective procedure of sudation. Kizhi strengthens muscles and improves nerve conduction. It enhances the smoothness and lusture of the skin.
Rice bolus is boiled in decoction of sida cordifolia and milk and tied in pieces of cloth to prepare packs.Warm rice pack is applied to the body and there by inducing sudation(sweat).
1) It has proven efficacy and indicated in muscular disorders, neurological disorders, emaciation and blood related problems.
2) Improves the blood circulation and metabolism and makes the body feel lighter and relaxed.
3) It increases the lusture and softness of the skin.
4) Effective treatment in vata induced disorders.
Neurological disorders like paralysis.
Muscular atrophy, contraction of muscles