- Garry & Sun – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products in USA
- Centre Ayurveda Aquitaine, France
- Online Ayurveda Training
- Enlighten group – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products is Curacao N.A.
- Kamala Centro De Ayurveda
- Bodhisattva Tea Spa Holistic and Ayurveda Day Spa/Wellness Center in Metairiet
- Organic Products
Nadi sweda is a unique form of swedan procedure where sweating is induced by passing steam over the body part by using a special instrument known as nadi sweda yantra. The steam is passed through a rubber tube fitted to the instrument and it is an easy method of applying heat to a localized part of a body.
Application of oil to the body part that is to be subjected to sudation(sweating) treatment, followed by passing the steam to the same part with help of a tubular pipe is the procedure of nadi swedan.
Benefits of Nadi Swedana
1) Relieves pain.
2) Relieves oedema.
3) Brings softness to the body.
4) Reduces the stiffness of the joints and keeps them mobile.
5) Improves the process of blood circulation.
6) It helps in removing the mala of the body.
7) It removes muscular stiffness.
Sandhi vata (osteo arthritis)
Bala pakshaghata (polio myelitis)
All vata related disorders
Ardita (facial paralysis)
Katishula (back ache)