Netra Tarpana: Ayurvedic Eyes Rejuvenation
Netra means eye and tarpan means giving strength to the eyes. The medicated ghee is poure over the eyelids in the enclosure built around the eye out of wheat foor. It is said to the excellent treatment to improvise the vision and the clarity of the mind.
This treatment aims to provide optimum rejuvenation to eyes. Dough of Urad (black gram) is put around the eye ball in such a way that a dam like appearance is seen. Then herbal healing ghee (clarified butter oil) is put in this groove to lubricate eye and surrounding areas which will be kept warm for 30 – 35 minutes. This provides improved vision with beautiful eyes and strengthening of eye tissues.
1) Cleanses eyes by removing dust from the cornea
2) Moisturize the dry eye.
3) Improvises the blurred vision
4) Reduces the burning of eyes
5) Aid in the gradula improvement of the eye conditions and thus improve the clarity of the mind.
1) Dry eyes syndrome
2) Burning in the eyes
3) Vata diseases in the eyes
4) Curved eyes
6) Pain in the eyes
7) Watering eyes
8) Night blindness
11) Reduces Dark circles if regularly done