- Garry & Sun – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products in USA
- Centre Ayurveda Aquitaine, France
- Online Ayurveda Training
- Enlighten group – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products is Curacao N.A.
- Kamala Centro De Ayurveda
- Bodhisattva Tea Spa Holistic and Ayurveda Day Spa/Wellness Center in Metairiet
- Organic Products
|Product Name||Price US$||Add To Cart|
|Herb powder (450g)||29.95|
Botanical name – Aloe Vera
Family name – Liliaceace
English name –Aloe Vera
Common name – Aloe Vera
Synonyms – Ghritakumari, Grihakanya, Kanya, Ghrihakumari
Habit – Perennial herb
Useful Parts – Leaves, tuber
Common Uses – Kumari cures amenorrhea, wounds, ulcers, burns, colic, hepatitis, skin diseases, constipation, tumours, ulcers, malignancy, low back pain, oedema, and arthritis and general debility. Cosmetic and Ayurveda industries used Aloe Vera for its soothing, moisturizing, and healing properties although at certain doses, it has toxic properties when used either for ingested or topical applications.
Indications – It is used externally in conjunctivitis, skin disorders, wounds and haemorrhoids . It is used internally in fever, constipation, abdominal tumor, anaemia, oedema, dysuria, dysmenorrhoea and disorders of blood.
Products description – Face pack and Aloe gel, Aloe Vera Hair Care Shampoo