- Garry & Sun – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products in USA
- Centre Ayurveda Aquitaine, France
- Online Ayurveda Training
- Enlighten group – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products is Curacao N.A.
- Kamala Centro De Ayurveda
- Bodhisattva Tea Spa Holistic and Ayurveda Day Spa/Wellness Center in Metairiet
- Organic Products
Bakula – Mimusops elengi
|Product Name||Price US$||Add To Cart|
|Herb powder (450g)||19.95|
Botanical name – Mimusops elengi
Family name – Sapotaceae
English name –Indian Medlar, Bulletwood Tree
Common name –Bakul
Habit – Perennial tree
Parts used–Seeds, flowers, bark and roots
Common Uses–Bakula is effective as a cardio and brain tonic and can be used like snuff to relieve headaches. Its ripe fruit has a general body toning function. Bakula fruits are astringent but sweet tasting and are effective in oral care and in the treatment of dental and gum disorders, such as caries etc. as well as to cure diarrhea. The plant is used both externally and internally. Gargling with a solution of a mixture of the bark powder is effective in treating bleeding and swollen gums. The flowers are used for preparing wound-healing lotions.
Indications – It is used internally and as a mouth wash for disorders of teeth and gums.
Products description–Bakula is available in Oral Care Formula, Tooth Powder, Bakula Powder.