- Garry & Sun – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products in USA
- Centre Ayurveda Aquitaine, France
- Online Ayurveda Training
- Enlighten group – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products is Curacao N.A.
- Kamala Centro De Ayurveda
- Bodhisattva Tea Spa Holistic and Ayurveda Day Spa/Wellness Center in Metairiet
- Organic Products
Chandrasur – Lepidum sativum
|Product Name||Price US$||Add To Cart|
|Herb Powder (225 g./0.5 LB)||9.95|
|Herb powder (450g/1 LB)||14.50|
Botanical name – Lepidum sativum
Family name – Cruciferae
English name – Garden Cress
Common name – Chandrasur
Synonyms – Chandrika, Charmahantri, Nandini, Karvi, Bhadra, Deergabija..
Habit – Annual erect herb.
Useful Parts – Seeds.
Common Uses – The seeds are bitter, aperients, stimulant, tonic, demulcent, thermogenic, depurative, aphrodisiac, carminative, galactagogue, emmenagogue, a stimulant of bile function and a cough reliever. The leaves are mild stimulant and diuretic, useful in scorbutic diseases and in liver complaints. The roots are bitter, acrid and are useful in treatment of secondary syphilis and tenesmus and used as a condiment.
Indications – Abdominal tumor, skin disorders, hiccup, pain due to injury, eye disorders, diarrhoea, pain, cough, dyspnoea, tumors, hepatomegaly and spleenomegaly.
Products description – Chandrasur Capsule and Powder, Chaturbeeja Powder.