Chintahar (Stress alleviation) tea – A natural and safe stress buster
• Helps to cope with continuous exposure to stress and reduces stress-related headache and anxiety disorders, behavioral disorders and restlessness.
• Rejuvenates the brain cells and helps cope with stressful life conditions and day to day worries and hurries.
• A natural strong adaptogenic which helps to support person’s natural physical and mental abilities to fight daily stress.
• Maintains healthy nervous system, supports mental calmness and relaxation, increases mental alertness, memory and retaining power of the brain by decreasing the stress levels.
• Help to stimulate the mind and is useful in depressive conditions.
• Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
• Brahmi (Bacopa monnierri)
• Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus pleuricaulis)
• Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
• Kaunch (Mucuna pruriens)
Recommended use– One to two servings daily