- Garry & Sun – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products in USA
- Centre Ayurveda Aquitaine, France
- Online Ayurveda Training
- Enlighten group – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products is Curacao N.A.
- Kamala Centro De Ayurveda
- Bodhisattva Tea Spa Holistic and Ayurveda Day Spa/Wellness Center in Metairiet
- Organic Products
Chitrakmool – Plumbago zeylanica
|Product Name||Price US$||Add To Cart|
|Herb powder (450g)||22.95|
Botanical name – Plumbago zeylanica
Family name – Plumbaginaceae
English name – White leadwort
Common name – Chitrak
Synonyms – Agni, Dahana
Habit – Perennial herb.
Useful Parts – Root barks (fresh) and leaves.
Common Uses– Chitraka possesses invasive properties such as laxative, expectorant and astringent. These properties are used to cure disorders and diseases such as constipation, body pains, headaches, fever, rhinitis, cough, inflammation, hemorrhoids, etc. The plant is also believed to possess contraceptive properties. In India, it is also used as a leafy vegetable.
Indications – Oedema, intestinal worms, haemorrhoids, duodenal disorders, weight gain, loss of taste, skin disorder, and cough.
Products description – It is a key ingredient in products like Chitrakadi Vati, Pachak Yog, Chandraprabha Vati, Dashanga Guggulu, Vyoshadi Vati and Pachak Tea.