- Garry & Sun – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products in USA
- Centre Ayurveda Aquitaine, France
- Online Ayurveda Training
- Enlighten group – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products is Curacao N.A.
- Kamala Centro De Ayurveda
- Ayurveda’s Transformative Therapies for Bio-Purification and Rejuvenation in Body,Mind and Spirit.
- Organic Products
|Product Name||Price US$||Add To Cart|
|Organic Dalchini Powder (0.5 LB)||10.95|
|Organic Dalchini Powder (1 LB)||19.70|
|Organic Dalchini Powder (2 LB)||35.00|
|** We are offering FREE shipping on total order value US$ 95.00 and above.|
Common Name: Cinnamon, Dalchini
Botanical Name: Cinnamon zeylanicum
Sanskrit Name: Tvak
The dried stem bark of cinnamon is used in Garam masala recipes. It is a good antimicrobial and antihelmintic also helps in controlling candida yeast infections. Ayurveda formulations like sitopaladi powder, dadimastak powder, Haridrakand powder contains cinnamon.
• It is kapha vata alleviating and pitta increasing due to its hot potency.
• Cinnamon is used as a preservative spice owing to its antimicrobial action.
• It can be used to relieve bad odour.
• It controls the blood sugar level so helpful in diabetes.
• It is a good antioxidant and is anticancerous.
• It helps in increasing the circulation and inturn the metabolism which helps in reducing the body fat.
• Cinnamon was found effective in diarrhoea, vomiting, tympanites, colic, abdominal pain, dysmennothea, haemorrhage, diabetes, nausea, anorexia, indigestion bronchitis, asthma, cephalegia, flatulence, urinary disorders, fever etc.