Beneficial for massage in muscle atrophy, facial paralysis, tingling sensation, numbness, loss of movement and strength in limbs.
1.) Dashmoola is the group of ten herbs which are termed as best in treatment of aggravated Vata.
2.) Bala is the herb, which is so named because of its strengthening properties of muscles and nerves.
3.) The massage of this oil is beneficial in conditions like muscular atrophy, facial paralysis etc.
4.) Dashmoolabala oil is the panacea formulation for massage as well as Basti karma in Vata vyadhi (ailments) like tingling, sensation, numbness, loss of movement and strength in the limbs.
1. Patala (Stereospermum suvaeolens)
2. Agnimantha (Premna latifolia)
3. Gambhari (Gmelina arborea)
4. Kantakari (Solanum surattens)
5. Brihati(Solanum indicum)
6. Shyonak (Oroxylum indicum)
7. Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
8. Shalparni (Desmodium gangeticum)
9. Prishaniparni (Uraria picta)
10. Bilva (Aegle marmelos)
11. Bala (Sida cordifolia)
12. Natural sesame oil as base.
Recommended use– massage, nostril instillation, enema.