- Garry & Sun – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products in USA
- Centre Ayurveda Aquitaine, France
- Online Ayurveda Training
- Enlighten group – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products is Curacao N.A.
- Kamala Centro De Ayurveda
- Bodhisattva Tea Spa Holistic and Ayurveda Day Spa/Wellness Center in Metairiet
- Organic Products
|Product Name||Price US$||Add To Cart|
|0.5 LB (Powder)||US$ 10.95|
|1.00 LB (Powder)||US$ 19.70|
|2.00 LB (Powder)||US$ 37.45|
|** We are offering FREE shipping on total order value US$ 95.00 and above.|
Common Name: Dhaniya, Coriander
Sanskrit Name: Dhanyaka
Botanical Name: Coriandrum sativum
Coriander seeds are an inevitable part of Indian kitchen as well as the garam masala. It is used in many ayuvedic formulations like dhanyaka panchak, chandraprabha vati, dhadimastak chooran etc. It pacifies all tri doshas, mainly pitta.
• Coriander is a good source of magnesium, iron, potassium, phosphorous, calcium & vitamin A & C.
• It is carminative, refrigerant, diuretic, aphrodisiac, appetizer, digestive, analgesic, anti stimulant, absorbent, antihelmithic, antacid, aromatic & cardiac tonic
• It cleans body channels & purify urinary bladder
• It is helpful in fever, stomach disorders, nausea, tasteless conditions, excessive thirst, burning sensation, cough, asthma, haemorrhides, vomiting, heliotosis, stomatitis, nasal bleeding, conjunctivitis, headache, poor memory, delirium, indigestion, diarrhea, haemorrhides, abdominal pain, anorexia, anxiety and insomnia.
• The aromatic contained substance coriandrol is a very good adjuvant in the treatment of liver cancer.
• Coriander leaves contain natural antihistamines that decrease the allergic reactions such as hay fever.
• It stimulates the nervous system and stimulates memory.