Dhatri lauha is a combination of two words. Dhatri means mother and lauha means iron. Dhatri lauha vati is the mother of all medicines and it is a rich iron supplement.
• It is very good for peptic ulcer syndrome, pain in abdomen, hyper acidity, anemia and Pitta imbalances.
• It is also useful as a regular supplement after first termester of pregnancy and lactating mothers.
• It helps in balancing the three doshas in our body.
• More specially this formulation used for vata, kapha disorders, like Pain in body, stiffness, ama disorders, anemia etc.
• Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
• Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)
• Lauha bhasma (Purified Elemental Iron)
• Marich (Piper nigrum)
• Pippali fruit (Piper longum)
• Haridra (Curcuma longa)
Dose: 1 tablet for 2 to 3 times daily