Dhatri lauha is combination of two words. Dhatri means mother and lauha means iron. Dhatri lauha vati is mother of all medicines and it is rich iron supplement
- It is very good for peptic ulcer syndrome, pain in abdomen, hyper acidity, anemia and Pitta imbalances.
- It is also useful as a regular supplement after first trimestar of pregnancy and lactating mothers.
- The action of these roots is balancing three doshas in body.
- More specially this formulation used for vata, kapha disorders, like Pain in body, filling of hay, stiffness, ama disorders, anemia etc.
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)
- Lauha bhasma (Purified Elemental Iron)
- Marich (Piper nigrum)
- Pippali fruit (Piper longum)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
Dose: 1 tablet for 2 to 3 times daily