Gokshuradi guggul is a traditional Ayurvedic prepration used to support the proper function of the genitourinary tract. It strengthens and tones the kidneys, Gall bladder and urethra as well as the reproductive system.
- It balancing Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
- Decreases risk factors cause by renal stone formation.
- Strengthens and rejuvenates the kidneys and prostate.
- Detoxifies the urinary tract and is helpful in urinary tract infections.
- Maintains proper prostate size and functions.
- Enhances sexual vigor and control.
- Gokshur root (Tribulus terrestris)
- Guggulu resin (Commiphora mukul)
- Musta root (Cyperus rotundus)
- Amalaki fruit (Emblica Officinalis)
- Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia belerica)
- Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula)
- Pippali fruit (Piper longum)
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinale)
- Black Pepper fruit (Piper nigrum)
Doses: 2 tablets for 2 to 3 times daily.
use with care during pregnancy