Supports proper functioning of the genitourinary system.
Gokshuradi guggul is a traditional Ayurvedic prepration used to support the proper function of the genitourinary tract. It strengthens and tones the kidneys, Gall bladder and urethra as well as the reproductive system.
• Decreases risk factors caused by renal stone formation.
• Strengthens and rejuvenates the gall bladder, kidneys, urethra as well as reproductive system.
• Helps in gout, diabetes, urinary retention, dysuria, urinary calculus, disorders of the kidneys and gall bladder stone.
• Detoxifies the urinary tract and is helpful in urinary tract infections.
• Maintains prostate health and improves its function.
• Gokshur root (Tribulus terrestris)
• Guggulu resin (Commiphora mukul)
• Musta root (Cyperus rotundus)
• Amalaki fruit (Emblica Officinalis)
• Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia belerica)
• Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula)
• Pippali fruit (Piper longum)
• Ginger root (Zingiber officinale)
• Black Pepper fruit (Piper nigrum)
Recommended Use: Two tablets twice or thrice daily after food with warm water.
Contraindications: use with care during pregnancy