Oil for wounds and infection management.
This oil has been traditionally used in dressing for healing of chronic infected wounds, psoriasis, ulcers, hemorrhoids and burn wounds.
It cleans slough from infected wounds and improvises the healing process.
1. Neem (Azadirachtaindica)
2. Karanj seed (Caesalpinia crista)
3. Yastimadhu (glycyrrhiza glabra)
4. Haridra (Curcuma longa)
5. Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata)
6. Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa)
7. Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
8. Anantmool (Hemidesmus indicus)
9. Natural sesame oil as base
Recommended use:- For dressing of wounds, sinus and piles.