Mood alleviator, good brain tonic.
- It activates functioning of brain and also strengthens the mind of the person
- Helps to cope up with the physical and emotional stress and is a mood alleviator.
- It has been reported to show a significant reduction in anxiety and depression.
- It is also used to increase memory and is good for brain and is a liver tonic.
- Helpful in cranial infarct.
Contraindication: Larger doses have been reported to cause burning of skin, Pitta pradhana prakruti people and any kind of hemorrhagic conditions are advised to consult doctor before use.
- Shankhpushpi powder (convolvulus pluricaulis)
- Brahmi powder (bacopa monnieri)
- Jyotishmati oil (celastrus paniculatus)
Recommended uses: 1 or 2 capsules twice or thrice a day.