• Specially designed for melasma marks, discoloration of facial skin & patches over facial skin.
• Can be used for face skin having heavy exposure to pollutants.
1. Chana (Cicer arietinum)
2. Jatiphal (Myristica fragrans)
3. Erandkarkati (Carica papaya)
4. Yastimadhu (Glycerrhiza glabra)
5. Haridra (Curcuma longa)
6. Multani (China clay)
7. Chironji (Buchanania lanzan)
8. Taruni (Rosa centifolia)
9. Chandana (Santalum album)
10. Daruharidra (Berberis aristata)
11. Sugandhabala (Valeriana wallichi)
Instruction for Use: Cleanse the face and wash with lukewarm water. Prepare a smooth paste of powder by adding sufficient rosewater. Apply thin paste for oily skin and thick paste for normal and dry skin. Retain this pack on face till it dries up (approx. 20 minutes) and then wash the face with plain water.