Effective in the management of female infertility and general health
This is a classical Ayurveda formulation made from combination of numerous herbs. It is an anti-oxidant and it helps in detoxifying the body, cleans the colon, it also helps in the purification of the blood and elimination of the toxins from the liver, hence increasing the digestive power of body and providing proper nutrition. It is also useful for infertility, sexual debility, decreased libido, threatened miscarriage, menopause, leucorrhea and has the ability to balance pH in the cervical area.
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica)
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Anantmool (Hemidesmus indicus)
- Yasthimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)
- Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata)
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- Cow’s Ghee (clarified butter oil) as base
Recommended use- 1 tsp 2 times a day with warm milk.