Shwas (Asthma relief) tea – Helps manage Asthma, Allergy and Chronic Lung Conditions
• Helps strengthen lung functions.
• Helps in Asthma related breathing troubles and allergic disorders.
• The phyto nutrients and antioxidants present in this tea helps building immunity thereby improving the ability to breathe well.
• Regular use of this tea reduces asthma, allergic bronchitis, eosinophlia, and sneezing and chronic cough.
• Offers long-lasting relief from respiratory ailments of all kinds.
• Pushkarmool (Inula racemosa)
• Vasa (Adhatoda vasaka)
• Kantakari (Solanum surratense)
• Pippli (Piper longum)
• Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)
• Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
• Javitri (Myristica fragrans)
Recommended use– Two servings daily and during the symptoms additional servings can be taken.