- Garry & Sun – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products in USA
- Centre Ayurveda Aquitaine, France
- Online Ayurveda Training
- Enlighten group – Supplier of all Chakrapani’s products is Curacao N.A.
- Kamala Centro De Ayurveda
- Bodhisattva Tea Spa Holistic and Ayurveda Day Spa/Wellness Center in Metairiet
- Organic Products
|Product Name||Price US$||Add To Cart|
|Herb powder (450g)||
Botanical name – Vettiveria zizanoides
Family name – Gramineae
English name – Khuskhus grass
Common name – Vetiver
Synonyms – Naladam, Mrnaalam, Sevyam, Virabadra, Abhaya
Habit – Perennial tufted grass.
Useful Parts – Layers and roots.
Common Uses – Externally – cool, refrigerant, deodorant, it reduces perspiration. Internally – tonic, strengthener, blood purifier, antipyretic, expectorant andhemostatic. Other medicinal uses of Khus-Khus include ringworm treatment, indigestion and loss of appetite. It is used to treat many skin disorders and is known to have a calming effect on the nervous system.
Indications – Diabetes, fever, burning sensation, fatigue, thirst, body odor, pain, emaciation, intoxication and bleeding disorder.
Products description –It is a main ingredient in Ushir Powder, Sahacharadi Oil and Pitta Tea.